Terms and Conditions & Privacy
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR PRIMED COMMUNITY
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS RELATED TO THE USE OF THE PRIME COMMUNITY WEBSITE, AS WELL AS THE OBLIGATIONS OF COMPLIANCE DICTATED BY THE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
welcome to Primed Community, a website, named from here as “PRIMED COMMUNITY” or “Website” or “Page” or “Service“, that offers its services and products, described later in this document, through the Website https://primed.community/. You and everyone who uses the services from PRIMED COMMUNITY, having registered or not, they will be called in this User document .
The user that uses and enjoys PRIMED COMMUNITYmust know and accept the following Terms and Conditions of Use and the Privacy Policies (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms” or “Contract”. PRIMED COMMUNITY S.A.S., title of PRIMED COMMUNITY is committed to protecting the User’s information according to the laws, legal provisions and other Colombian regulations that regulate data protection, privacy or information management Law 1266 of 2008, Consumer Statute Law 1480 of 2011 and other regulations that are consistent with public order.
The Terms and conditionasare the following:
- Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
If the User does not accept any of the Terms and Conditions, the User must not connect, access or use the Website of PRIMED COMMUNITY in any way.
The User is responsible for complying with all laws, regulations, or any other obligation related to the Service. PRIMED COMMUNITY S.A.S. recommends that the User carefully review the Terms and Conditions of use prior to carrying out any activity on the Page.
The User who logs in, connects, accesses or uses PRIMED COMMUNITY, acknowledges that the conditions constitute a binding and enforceable legal contract with PRIMED COMMUNITY.
- PRIMED COMMUNITY Service and Operation
PRIMED COMMUNITY is a Website that allows Users to buy language sessions online, purchase tickets, tours, reservations online and participate in the community.
The User can access the Page from his Google account or another system that allows it. Then, you have the option of completing the User Registration process, in accordance with the procedure described below:
- Enter name, email and supporting details (or use google account).
- A registration confirmation email will be sent.
Once the User completes the registration process, they will be able to buy the products, download them and / or request the services.
- Rights that the User grants to PRIMED COMMUNITY
The User authorizes PRIMED COMMUNITY to: (1) Use the processor, bandwidth and storage hardware of your device to facilitate the operation of the Service, (2) Publish advertisements or other information of PRIMED COMMUNITY and from business partners and / or affiliates, anywhere in the world.
- User registration
During the registration process, the User will be asked for their name, surname, telephone number, email and to choose a password, which must be kept confidential at all times. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the User agrees not to disclose their Username and password to third parties. PRIMED COMMUNITY will send an email to the User confirming the registration and activation of the account.
Users could also complete the registration process with their Google access credentials (hereinafter, “Third party Pages”). By registering with their access credentials of Third Pages, the User grants permission to access and use the information through the Third Pages, as allowed by the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies of said Pages and to save the credentials in PRIMED COMMUNITY.
On registering with PRIMED COMMUNITY, The User affirms that they are of legal age and that they accepts these Terms and Conditions. In the case that minors under 18 years of age with legal capacity want to use the service, they must have the express authorization of their legal representative. In any case, it will correspond to the legal representatives of the children and adolescents to grant the authorization to proceed with the processing of the personal data of the minors. Ff the authorization of the representative is not obtained, they will not be processed and they will not be able to offer the service to the minor. PRIMED COMMUNITY reserves the right to cancel the account of any user who does not comply with the aforementioned conditions.
- Profile Settings
When registering on the Page, the User can modify their profile at any time by entering https://primed.community/dashboard/ and add or modify the registration information such as name, surname, telephone and active email. It also allows you to change the password, which must be kept confidential at all times.
When registering on the Page, the User must provide only true, exact and complete information. On the contrary, PRIMED COMMUNITY will not be able to provide the User with goods and services.
- Obligations of the User
The User has the following obligations imposed by the applicable laws and regulations:
- Maintain confidentiality by not sharing the User’s name and password with third parties.
- Be of legal age and submit the documentation that may be required by PRIMED COMMUNITY to be a user
- Be responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided.
- Security policy
PRIMED COMMUNITY will adopt the necessary measures to safeguard the security or protection of the User’s data and secret password. In the event of detecting changes in the information registered on the Page, or in the event of any irregularity or simply as a measure of identity protection, PRIMED COMMUNITY may contact the User by phone or email, in order to corroborate the changes and try to avoid possible fraud.
The personal data that is voluntarily delivered to the Page, may only be processed by PRIMED COMMUNITY for the automatic filling of documents, and for the operation of the Website; they will not be given to third parties.
The User may revoke the authorization to use their personal data in accordance with the Habeas Data Law or regulations that regulate Data Protection issues. For which you can contact PRIMED COMMUNITY via a customer service email found in this document.
- Prices reported on the Website
The prices mentioned on the Page are current and include taxes.
Any change in the information published on the Page, including products, services, prices, conditions, promotions and offers, will be published and will have an effect on future operations, without affecting, in any case, the rights acquired by the User or previously agreed products.
- How to buy a Product PRIMED COMMUNITY
To make a purchase of any Product available on the Page, the User must follow the following steps:
- Enter the username and password. If the User is not registered on the Page, the User must register.
- Choose the Products and the quantity of the product you want to purchase.
- The prices of the Products will discriminate taxes and additional expenses. The User must validate the total value.
- Verify and confirm the email address to which the purchase of the product will be notified.
- Regarding the form of payment, the option of online payment (credit card, PSE, bank transfer) will be given through the MercadoPago payment gateway.
- Choose the date and time of delivery of the products and services.
- Verify the information and data of the User for the delivery of the Products or provision of the service.
- Once the order has been placed on the Page, a confirmation email will be sent.
- Means of Payment of the Website
The User will have the option of making the payment for the services of the Website through a payment gateway called MercadoPago, for which it will also be subject to the Terms and Conditions of the same.
All aspects related to the use of the means of payment, such as its issue date, expiration, quota, blocks, etc., will be subject to the agreement between the User and the financial or banking issuing entity.
Payment is understood to have been made to the Independent Provider, and payments include applicable taxes as required by law. Payments are final and will not be refundable unless PRIMED COMMUNITY considers it different.
PRIMED COMMUNITY will put at its discretion and criteria to increase, decrease or modify the rates for the services obtained. Likewise, the modifiable charges will apply for the operations following the moment of the modification and may vary depending on the high demand for the service. PRIMED COMMUNITY will make every effort to inform the User of the applicable rate before using the service.
- Use Restrictions
The User may not carry out, directly or through any person, the following activities:
- Use the Website for illicit, illegal or unauthorized purposes.
- Use the Website in any form of spam, unsolicited mail, or similar conduct.
- Permit access to your PRIMED COMMUNITY account Unauthorized Users or those who are minors. The User assumes all responsibility for the unauthorized use of his account in PRIMED COMMUNITY, including with minors
- Interfere with or interrupt the operation of the Website ofPRIMED COMMUNITY, or disobey the laws, regulations, requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of said servers or networks.
- Publish or share, through the Page, any content, text or information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or discriminatory on racial, sexual, religious or otherwise disagreeable or offensive issues.
- Interfere with or interrupt the operation of the Website of PRIMED COMMUNITY,or disobey the laws, regulations, requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of said servers or networks.
- Falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Post false, inaccurate or illegal information on the Page.
- Transmit, distribute, display, or make available through or in connection with PRIMED COMMUNITY any content, including content generated by the User, that may violate the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights, or that may contain any illegal content.
- Make screenshots, linking, hotlinking, linking, indexing or any redirection to other Web Pages; as well as impressions, reproductions, distributions or publications of content hosted on the Page PRIMED COMMUNITY, such as images, logos, texts, recommendations, comments and any other content on the Website of PRIMED COMMUNITY.
- Take any action that it imposes or may impose, at the discretion of PRIMED COMMUNITY, an unreasonable or disproportionate load on the infrastructure of the Website.
- Take any action that it imposes or may impose, at the discretion of PRIMED COMMUNITY, an unreasonable or disproportionate load on the infrastructure of the Website.
- Copy, modify, alter, adapt, make available, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any part of PRIMED COMMUNITY.
- Create a browser, framework (framing), or graphical user interface (GUI) around PRIMED COMMUNITY without authorization
- Alter in any way the Website of PRIMED COMMUNITY affecting the security for the sending of personal information and contact data (such as emails, telephone numbers, etc.) to other Users of PRIMED COMMUNITY, in order not to make the payment of the product or carry out illegal or illicit activities.
- Carry out any activity that is contrary to public order and the strict compliance rules that regulate this type of activity on the Internet.
- Copy, redistribute, reproduce, extract audio, record, transfer, show to the public, transmit or make available to the public any part of the Website of PRIMED COMMUNITY or its Content, or use it in any other way that is not expressly or legally permitted.
- Evade territorial restrictions imposed by PRIMED COMMUNITY or its users.
- Manipulate in any way the services or products of PRIMED COMMUNITY using a script or other automated process.
- Sell a user account or accept any compensation or monetary or similar payment to modify the platform, a User Account or the User Content of any account.
In case of breach of the provisions established in the Terms and Conditions, PRIMED COMMUNITY will cancel the User’s account and may initiate legal actions for contractual or extra-contractual civil liability.
As a condition for the use of the Platform PRIMED COMMUNITY, the User accepts and guarantees that:
- You will not infringe or violate the Terms and Conditions of PRIMED COMMUNITY.
- You have the legal capacity to accept these Terms and Conditions and form a binding agreement under any applicable law.
- Commit to use PRIMED COMMUNITY in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and fully comply with its obligations.
- In the exercise of the Terms and Conditions, it will not violate any other agreement in which the User is bound by provision of any law, rule, regulation, order or judicial sentence.
- PRIMED COMMUNITY, Its directors, employees, agents and contractors are independent and have no employment relationship with any User or the account.
Users are prohibited from participating in activities, posting content, registering or using a Username that has the following characteristics or that includes material with these characteristics:
- Offensive, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, threatening, or obscene.
- Illegal, which aims to promote or commit an illegal act of any kind, including infringements of intellectual property rights, privacy rights or property rights of PRIMED COMMUNITY or from a third party.
- It includes your password or intentionally includes the password of another user or the personal data of third parties, or is intended to request such personal data.
- Contains malicious content, such as malware, Trojans, or viruses, or otherwise prevents a user from accessing the Service.
- It is intended to harass or intimidate other users.
- Usurps or misrepresents your affiliation with another user, person or entity, or is otherwise fraudulent, false, misleading or misleading.
- Use automated means to promote content fictitiously.
- It involves the transmission of unwanted mass mails or other forms of mass mail (“spam”), junk mail, chain messages or similar elements, even through the inbox of PRIMED COMMUNITY.
- Includes commercial or sales activities, such as advertisements, misleading advertisements, contests, sweepstakes, or pyramid schemes, that are not expressly authorized by PRIMED COMMUNITY.
- Includes links to references or otherwise promotes commercial services or products, unless expressly authorized by PRIMED COMMUNITY.
- Interferes with PRIMED COMMUNITY or in any way harms, manipulates, infringes or attempts to investigate, explore or examine vulnerabilities in the Service or in the computer systems or networks of PRIMED COMMUNITY, in the rules of use or in any security component, authentication measure of PRIMED COMMUNITY or any other security measure corresponding to the Service, the Content or a part of it.
- It conflicts with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies, as determined by PRIMED COMMUNITY.
The User understands and accepts that posting said User Content may cause the immediate termination or suspension of their account on PRIMED COMMUNITY. You also agree that PRIMED COMMUNITY you can also retrieve your username for any reason.
- License to use PRIMED COMMUNITY
The Website and its Content are owned by PRIMED COMMUNITY or the licensors of PRIMED COMMUNITY. The User of the Platform acquires a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to use the service of PRIMED COMMUNITY, and a limited, non-exclusive, and revocable license to make personal, non-commercial use of the Content (the “License”). This License will remain in force until the User or PRIMED COMMUNITY cancel it.
- Intellectual Property Rights
PRIMED COMMUNITY, In compliance with the provisions of Intellectual Property and Copyright defines that:
- The User can upload their own materials and content to the Page subject to the laws and regulations of Intellectual Property and Copyright (“User generated content“).
- The User understands and accepts that he is the owner and responsible for the content that he loads on the Page., assumes all the consequences that are generated and exempts PRIMED COMMUNITY of any legal or factual responsibility, keeping it harmless at all times (even after the User account is canceled or terminated regardless of the reason) from any third party claim.
- The User accepts that he is the author and owner of the content uploaded to the Page, or that he has all the licenses, rights, consents and permissions of their legitimate owners and guarantees that he does not infringe the copyrights of third parties or other rights.
- The User agrees not to upload content that is in any way illegal or that if at the time of its publication was legal, it has subsequently been declared illegal.
- Means of Communication with the User
PRIMED COMMUNITY will have the option of offering the User the E-mail Message system. The User will have the power to want to activate or deactivate the message reception service.
- Period of validity and extinction
PRIMED COMMUNITY may terminate the Terms or suspend access to the servicePRIMED COMMUNITY to the User at any time, whether due to inappropriate or illegal use of the Website PRIMED COMMUNITY.
- Termination for non-compliance, suspension and other measures
PRIMED COMMUNITY may immediately terminate these Terms without notice if (i) The User has seriously breached, (ii) The User has provided inaccurate, fraudulent, not updated or incomplete information during the registration of the User account and during the use of the Website, (iii) has violated applicable laws or regulations, or the rights of third parties, or (iv) yesd PRIMED COMMUNITY believes in good faith that such action is reasonably necessary to protect the safety or property of other Users, from PRIMED COMMUNITY or from third parties, to prevent fraudulent activities, assess risks or conduct investigations.
- Trademarks and trade names
The brand, logo, trade slogan and all other identifiers related to PRIMED COMMUNITY are property of PRIMED COMMUNITY whether or not they are registered. Other trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos that appear on PRIMED COMMUNITY belong to their respective owners (“Third Party Brands“). No right, license or interest for the trademarks of PRIMED COMMUNITY or Third Party Trademarks are granted in this document, and the User accepts that there is no right, license or interest with respect to the trademarks of PRIMED COMMUNITY or Third Party Trademarks and therefore the User will avoid using any of those trademarks without authorization. Trademarks related to PRIMED COMMUNITY and Third Party Trademarks are governed by the rules and regulations of intellectual property and other legal provisions.
- Links to third party websites
PRIMED COMMUNITY can integrate ads or sponsored links. If a User clicks on the ads, they can be transferred to an advertiser’s Website, receive messages, information and offers. All the information contained in the advertisements belongs exclusively to the advertisers. PRIMED COMMUNITY has no representation in such advertisements, nor does it have control over such advertisements. PRIMED COMMUNITY, advertisers or third parties related to them may be entitled to certain earnings from such advertisements. The User accepts and acknowledges that they do not have any rights or interests, and that no rights or guarantees will be granted with respect to the income from the ads.
- Availability and functionality
Availability and functionality PRIMED COMMUNITY it depends on various factors, such as communication networks, software, hardware, and service providers and contractors. PRIMED COMMUNITY does not guarantee that the Website will function at all times without interruption, or that it will be immune to unauthorized access or free from errors. PRIMED COMMUNITY will do everything possible at all times to ensure that the availability and operation of the Page is in optimal conditions and that the User can access without any inconvenience.
- Responsibility and guarantees of PRIMED COMMUNITY
IN THE EVENT OF MISLEADING REPRESENTATION OR MISCONDUCT OF THE USER WITH THE PAGE, PRIMED COMMUNITY YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DECIDE WHETHER TO CANCEL THE USER’S REGISTRATION AT YOUR DISCRETION WITHOUT HAVING TO EXPLAIN THE REASONS. NO ACTION BY PRIMED COMMUNITY MAY BE INTERPRETED AS AN ACCEPTANCE OF ANY LIABILITY.
- Limitation of liability
USE OF THE PLATFORM IS THE EXCLUSIVE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER AND AT THEIR OWN RISK.
PRIMED COMMUNITY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY EVENT CAUSED BY THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE Page, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER PRIMED COMMUNITY YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND DAMAGES.
THE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER IN THIS DOCUMENT ARE NOT INTENDED TO LIMIT LIABILITY OR ALTER THE RIGHTS THAT THE USER AS A CONSUMER HAS AND CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The User agrees to hold harmless and respond to PRIMED COMMUNITY and its directors, directors, employees and agents for any claim, demand, loss, liability and expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising from: (i) the use of the Services obtained through the Page; (ii) your breach or violation of any of these Conditions; (iii) the use by PRIMED COMMUNITY of your User Content; or (iv) your infringement of the rights of any third party.
- Modifications to the terms and Conditions
PRIMED COMMUNITY may assign and transfer this Agreement or any of its parts, and may delegate any of its obligations under the Agreement in its sole discretion and without restriction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, these Contracts will bind and benefit the parties, their successors and authorized assignees.
The User may not assign or transfer these Contracts or any of its parts to third parties, nor may they transmit or sub-license their rights under this Contract, neither by legal imperative nor in any other way, without the prior written consent of PRIMED COMMUNITY. Any attempt on your part to assign or transfer this Agreement without your authorization or consent will be null and void.
- Applicable legislation
In case of any dispute between the User and PRIMED COMMUNITY Regarding the Terms and Conditions, the parties undertake to bring the differences before the Arbitration Court of Medellín and accept that said court is the competent one at the time of resolving the litigation of any claim. The laws of Colombia govern these Terms and Conditions, as well as any lawsuit that may arise between the User and the Platform, regardless of the provisions on conflict of laws.
28.1. These Terms and Conditions should not be construed as a relationship, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, agency, or franchisor-franchisee relationship between PRIMED COMMUNITY and the User or related third parties.
28.2. Any claim regarding PRIMED COMMUNITY or its use will be governed by current laws, decisions, treaties, among other documents and Colombian legal provisions related to intellectual property, data protection and other materials related to services or websites on the Internet.
28.3. If any provision in these Terms and Conditions is illegal, void, or ineffective, such provision will be considered separable from this document and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
28.4. These terms constitute the current Terms and Conditions and supersede any other prior verbal or written agreement between the User and PRIMED COMMUNITY.
- User concerns or doubts
This Agreement does not grant, nor does it intend, rights or actions to other persons than Users.
PRIMED COMMUNITY S.A.S.
Cl. 32A #65C-14, Medellín, Colombia
+57 304 391 23 05
Last updated: July 10 2022
PLEASE READ THESE PRIVACY POLICIES CAREFULLY, AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE CONDITIONS AND CLAUSES ON THE HANDLING OF THE INFORMATION, AS WELL AS THE OBLIGATIONS AND LEGAL AND REGULATORY PROVISIONS RELATED TO THE USE OF THE PRIMED COMMUNITY WEBSITE.
Welcome to Primed Community, a website (available at https://primed.community/) that allows Users to learn Spanish and English through online sessions, and participate and contribute to the community. The User accepts that he is entering into a binding contract with Primed Community S.A.S. (from now Primed Community).
The person who logs in, connects to, accesses or uses the website of the Primed Community, recognizes that the conditions constitute a binding and enforceable legal contract between it and Primed Community.
- Titular:Each of the natural persons with whom the personal data relates may be the Users of the Website.
- Personal Data: Set of information that can be related to one or more natural persons.
- Sensitive Data: Sensitive data is understood to be those that affect the privacy of the Holder or whose improper use may generate discrimination, such as those that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political orientation, religious or philosophical convictions, membership of unions, social organizations , human rights or that promotes the interests of any political party or that guarantees the rights and guarantees of opposition political parties, as well as data related to health, sexual life, and biometric data.
- Data Processing (or “Treatment”): Any operation or set of operations on personal data, such as the collection, storage, use, circulation or deletion.
- Responsible for the Treatment: Natural or legal person, public or private, that by itself or in association with others, decides on the database and / or the Treatment of the data.
- Responsible for the Treatment: Natural or legal person, public or private, that by itself or in association with others, carries out the Processing of personal data on behalf of the Responsible for the Treatment.
- Database: Organized set of personal data that is subject to Treatment.
- General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) / GDPR in English (General Data Protection Regulation).
Primed Community implements its data collection and processing, in accordance with current legal regulations, for which Primed Community adapts and has the following:
- It has a security protocol established and implemented by the entire work team, which is trained with all the security regulations on the personal data that is collected and stored in Primed Community, for an appropriate use of this information.
- It uses for the management of information, tools and integrations with third parties that comply with the RGPD / GDPR regulation for specific purposes without the right to be shared or used for a purpose other than the one initially authorized by the user.
- It complies with the general principles of the RGPD / GDPR in terms of data quality, consent and right to information; and offers all data holders, the rights of access, rectification, data portability, restriction, deletion and opposition.
- It complies with the general criteria of legality, loyalty and transparency of data processing. The purposes are determined, explicit and legitimate.
- The purposes are determined, explicit and legitimate. It guarantees the accuracy and updating of the same and keeps them only for the time necessary for the purposes of the treatment.
- It adapts the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee an adequate level of security.
- Policy for the Treatment or Handling of Personal Data
Primed Community requires the free, prior, express and informed consent of the Holder of the personal data for the treatment thereof, except in cases expressly authorized by law. Said authorization will be granted by: the Holder, who must sufficiently prove his identity, according to the conditions indicated by Primed Community; or the successors, guardians, representatives or proxies of the owner, who must prove such quality, representation or power of attorney
The User expressly authorizes Primed Community to manage the personal data entered on the Platform in the following way:
Primed Community can: (i) access the personal data entered on the Website by the User (ii) Update and rectify the information in the face of partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fractioned, misleading data, or those whose treatment is prohibited or has not been authorized. (iii) Request proof of the authorization granted (iv) Present before the competent authority complaints for infractions in accordance with the provisions of current regulations. (v) Revoke the authorization when the current legal principles and standards are not met. (vi) Refrain from answering questions about sensitive data.
The User authorizes Primed Community to use, transfer to third parties, store and use the User’s personal information in order to improve the service of the website.
- Authorization of the Holder for Data Processing
In order to guarantee the principle of consent, Primed Community obtains the authorization of the owner for the Processing of Data in a free, clear and transparent way, through different means, including the physical document, email, website, application or in any another format that allows evidence that the Information Processing Policy was disclosed and that the owner expressly authorizes the Processing of their personal data.
Primed Community may deliver the information of the Data Holders to the following:
- To the owners of the data, their heirs or representatives at any time and through any means when they request it from the Primed Community.
- To judicial or administrative entities in the exercise of functions that raise any requirement to Primed Community for the information to be delivered.
- To third parties that are authorized by any law of the Republic of Colombia.
- To third parties to whom the Data Owner expressly authorizes to deliver the information and whose authorization is delivered to the Primed Community.
The Holder’s Authorization will not be necessary in the following cases:
- Information required by a public or administrative entity in the exercise of its legal functions or by court order.
- Data of a public nature.
- Cases of medical or health emergency.
- Treatment of information authorized by law for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
- Data related to the Civil Registry of Persons.
Holders of personal data may at any time revoke the authorization granted to Primed Community for the Processing of their personal data or request the deletion of them, as long as it is not prevented by a legal or contractual provision.
- Purposes and Uses of Personal Data
Primed Community in the development of its object and its relationships with employees, clients, suppliers, creditors, strategic allies, subsidiaries, distributors, among others, collects data that is limited to those personal data that are pertinent and adequate for the following purposes:
- Develop administrative, human resources, payroll and internal management activities of the Primed Community.
- Establish consolidated and updated customer information.
- Develop commercial, promotional, advertising and informational activities.
- Create close knowledge of your customers and third parties for segmentation, marketing and sales activities.
- Contact the Holders to monitor and evaluate the quality of our products and services.
- Develop supplier management activities, including billing, commercial management and collections.
- Improve the User’s experience on the website.
- Know the preferences of the Users and the general trends of the website.
- Allow the general operation of the website.
- Personalize the User experience.
- Provide registered Users with certain information and services available.
In relation to the above purposes, Primed Community may:
- Obtain, store, compile, exchange, update, collect, process, reproduce and / or dispose of the data or partial or total information of the Holders of personal data.
- Classify, order and segment the information provided by the Data Owner.
- Extend the information obtained, in the terms of the Law, to the companies with which it contracts the services of collection, storage, management and Treatment of its databases, prior the due authorizations and legal requirements that are necessary in that sense.
- Transfer partial or total data or information to its subsidiaries, businesses, companies and / or affiliated entities and strategic allies.
- Rights of the Data Holders
- Know, update, rectify and consult your Personal Data at any time regarding the data that you consider partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fractioned, those that lead to error or those whose Treatment is expressly prohibited or has not been authorized.
- Request at any time a proof of the authorization granted to Primed Community.
- Be informed by Primed Community of the use that has been given to Personal Data, upon request.
- Consult the control and security mechanisms in place and request specific related information.
- Request the deletion of any data and / or revoke the authorization when it considers that Primed Community has not respected its rights and constitutional guarantees, or simply when it wishes to do so.
- Present before the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce the complaints that it considers pertinent to enforce their right to Habeas Data in front of the Primed Community.
- Information retention
- Resonsabilities of Primed Community as responsible for the Treatment
Primed Community acknowledges that the Personal Data is the property of its Holders and that only they can decide on them. In accordance with the above, Primed Community assumes the following duties in its capacity as Data Controller:
- Have the channel to obtain express authorization from the Owner to carry out any type of data processing.
- Request and keep, under the conditions provided in the Personal Data Protection Law, a copy of the respective authorization granted by the Holder.
- Clearly and expressly inform the Data Holders of the Treatment to which they will be subjected and the Purpose of said Treatment by virtue of the authorization granted.
- Guarantee the Owner of the information, at all times, the full and effective exercise of the right to habeas data.
- Provide the Treatment Manager, as the case may be, only data whose treatment is previously authorized in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Law.
- Informar los derechos que le asisten a todos los Titulares respecto a sus datos.
- Maintain and ensure the security of stored Personal Data records to prevent their deterioration, loss, alteration, unauthorized or fraudulent use
- Perform periodic and timely updating and rectification of the data, each time the Owners of the same report news or requests.
- Inform the identification, physical and / or electronic address and telephone number of the person or area that will have the quality of Treatment Manager.
- In the event of substantial changes in the content of this Information Processing Policy which may affect the content of the authorization that the Owner has granted to the Primed Community, the latter will promptly and efficiently communicate the changes before or after take time to implement the new policies.
- Information received from Users
Primed Community can collect two types of data and information:
9.1 Non-Personal Information: It is anonymous and non-identifiable information (“Non-Personal Information“). Primed Community no conoce la identidad del Usuario que por primera vez ingresa al sitio web sin iniciar sesión o registrarse como Usuario. Non-personal information is classified into technical information and behavioral information, as detailed below:
9.1.2 Technical information:
- Type of operating system (Windows, Linux, etc ..)
- Browser type (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)
- Screen resolution (for example 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, etc.)
- Keyboard and browser language (for example, English)
- IP adress.
- Computer configurations, settings and any other technical data or similar information.
9.1.3 Behavioral information:
- Links that the User uses while browsing the website.
- Information related to the User’s activities on the website, such as the date of entry, time the page is accessed, duration of the page visit, among others.
- Any information about the behavior on the website.
9.1.4 Location information:
If the User allows the website to access location services through the permission system used by the mobile operating system, Primed Community may also collect the exact location of the User’s device or the approximate location of the IP address.
9.1.5. Use and preference information:
9.1.6. Device Information:
We may collect information about the User’s mobile device, including, for example, hardware model, operating system and version, names and versions of files and software, preferred language, unique device identifier. , advertising identifiers, serial number, device movement information, and mobile network information.
9.1.7. Registry information:
When the User interacts with the Services, Primed Community collects server logs, which may include information such as device IP addresses, dates and times of access, functions or pages visited, website blocks and other system activity, type browser and the third-party site or service you were using prior to interacting with our Services.
9.2 Personal Information: is information individually identifiable (“Personal Information“) that identifies the User and is private. Personal Information collected by Primed Community It consists of the personal data voluntarily entered by the User:
9.2.1 Profile Configuration. The User creates a profile within the website by entering name, surname, telephone number, current email address and a password, which must be kept confidential.
9.2.2 Information for the Service: The registered User when requesting a service to Primed Community, will enter the information to execute himself, such as address and telephone, said information will be handled confidentially.
Primed Community acts as responsible and in charge of the treatment of the following databases:
- Database of Primed Community users.
- Database of customers, suppliers, reservations, sales, purchases, expenses and product inventories of the company that contracts the service.
- Collection of User information
There are the following times when Primed Community receives the information:
11.1At the time of registration on the website.
11.2 When the User enters the information to order the product or service.
11.3 When the User uploads any other type of information on the website for the provision of the service or purchase of a product.
11.4. When the User uploads information on the page.
- Transfer of data to third parties
As a general rule, your data will not be transmitted to third parties, except in cases in which we are legally obliged to do so, in case the data transfer is necessary for the establishment of the contractual relationship or when you have given us your explicit consent. prior to the transfer of data.
➔ For the internal management of the data, these may be known by the authorized personnel of Primed Community, which must know the security procedures and data collection.
➔ For external data management, that is, when I transfer or transmit personal data to third parties, such as suppliers or affiliated companies, among others, we will ensure that they comply with the legislation on data protection, with the security measures and the same guarantees granted by us, in accordance with article 28 of the RGPD. Asimismo, te recomendamos consultar la política de protección de datos del proveedor correspondiente. The scope of the data transmitted will be the minimum necessary. The foregoing in accordance with the authorizations that have been granted by the Holders of the personal data. Primed Community For these cases, it will sign the transmission contract that may be applicable in the terms of Decree 1074 of 2015. Once the need for Personal Data Processing ceases, they will be eliminated from the databases of Primed Community in safe terms.
The users accept that Primed Community You may use your contact information in order to inform you about Offers or Promotions that may interest you and with your prior authorization send you advertisements and other marketing material, transmitted to the email address provided by the User.
The User can unsubscribe from the marketing material delivery service at any time by sending a notification by mail that the advertising was sent. It is clarified that Primed Community It is not responsible for the content of such advertisements and the products delivered or services provided by third parties.
- Cookies and local information storage
When accessing or using the website, Primed Community may use technologies such as “cookies” (or similar technologies), which store certain information on the computer (“Local Storage”) and which allow automatic activation of certain features and the best use of the service.
The cookies used in the service are created per session, it does not include any information about the User, except the session password, which is deleted at the end of the session on the website (generally after 24 hours). Most browsers allow you to delete cookies from your hard drive, accept cookie blocking, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. To delete or deactivate the Local Storage option, the User must use the configuration option according to the specific instructions provided by the technology provider. However, if the User blocks or deletes cookies, the User’s online experience may be limited.
Primed Community utilises certain third-party cookies each time the User visits the website. Third-party cookies are stored only as non-personal information, such as the history of the web pages visited, the duration of your browsing, etc.
- Primed Community foresees, takes care of and adopts the technical, human and administrative measures that are necessary to maintain the security of the Users’ information and tries to avoid its loss, adulteration, access or consultation of unauthorized third parties to the Platform through standard technologies. industry and internal procedures, including through the use of symbols and encryption mechanisms. However, the Primed Community does not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
- Primed Community has security protocols and access to information, storage and processing systems, including physical measures to control security risks. The system is constantly monitored through vulnerability analysis. The Primed Community staff that performs the processing of personal data executes these protocols in order to guarantee the security of the information.
- Primed Community has the duty to notify Users if there is a security breach in the information within 72 hours of it.
- Access to the different databases is restricted even for employees and collaborators.
- All employees and third parties have signed confidentiality clauses in their contracts and are committed to the proper handling of the databases, in accordance with the guidelines on the treatment of information established in the Law.
- It is the responsibility of the user to have all the security controls on their computers or private networks for their navigation to our portals.
Any User information is regulated by the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies of the website, Primed Community reserves the right to modify them at any time, for which the User is recommended to visit this page frequently. In case of any material change, Primed Community will do its best to post a notice of such modification.
- Attention to inquiries, requests, complaints and claims
Any owner or successor of Personal Data has the right, free of charge, to make inquiries and requests to Primed Community to know, update, rectify, delete information and revoke the authorization or to make requests, complaints and claims regarding the Treatment that Primed Community gives information.
Holders can contact the Administrative Area responsible for handling requests, complaints and claims through email [email protected]
The inquiry must be addressed to the name of the Administrative Area, with the full name of the Holder, the description of the inquiry, request, petition, complaint or claim, the residence address, the contact telephone number and the email. The owner of the information must present and / or attach the following documents:
- If it is the Holder: Valid identity document.
- If it is the successor: Valid identity document, Civil Registry of Death of the Holder, Document that proves the quality in which he acts and the number of the Holder’s identity document.
- If it is a legal representative and / or attorney-in-fact: Valid identity document, Document that proves the quality of legal representative and / or attorney-in-fact of the holder and the number of the holder’s identity document
In the event that the query is incomplete, Primed Community will request the interested party to correct the failures within five (5) days after receiving the claim. After two months from the date of the request, without the applicant presenting the required information, it will be understood that the claim or petition has been withdrawn.
The consultation will be answered within a maximum term of ten (10) business days from the date of filing. When it is not possible to attend the query within said term, the reasons for the delay will be reported, and the date on which your query will be attended, which in no case may exceed five (5) business days following the expiration of the first term. .
- Revocation of authorization and / or deletion of the data
Every Holder of Personal Data has the right to request Primed Community the total or partial elimination of your Personal Data. For this, the procedure established in the previous point of this document will be followed.
The deletion of Data will operate and will be final as long as the same: (a) are not being treated in accordance with the provisions of current legislation, (b) are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or, (c) the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected has been exceeded.
Primed Community may deny removal when: (a) The Holder has a legal and / or contractual duty to remain in the database; (b) The deletion of the data hinders legal or administrative actions in progress.
- Information privacy
Primed Community is committed to protecting the information of the Holders. Therefore, it respects and protects personal data in accordance with current Colombian laws and regulations that regulate the management and privacy of information and data protection, Law 1266 of 2008, which is in accordance with public order.
These Information Treatment Policies come into force as of May 08, 2018 and the Databases containing the information of the Holders will be valid for 10 years, renewable for equal periods.
In case of any controversy between the User and Primed Community in relation to the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies, the parties agree to bring the differences before the Arbitration Court of Colombia and accept that said courts are the competent ones at the time of resolve the litigation of said claims. Colombian laws govern the Terms and Conditions, as well as any lawsuit that may arise between the User and the Website, regardless of the provisions on conflict of laws.
- User concerns or doubts
- Notificationand Contact Details ofPrimed Community
Primed Community It is located at the following address and the contact details are as follows, the above for the purpose of being notified of any judicial act or of any kind.
Cl. 32A #65C-14 Medellín, Colombia
+57 304 391 23 05
Last updated: July 10 2022